Thursday, September 23, 2010

I am Captain Quacky, the ductator of the Ducknology Civilization that existed before the Big Bang destroyed our home planet.

Some idiot with messy hair who liked to stick his tongue out while shouting "E=MC square" just arrived on top of my palace in a metal box. He called it "Time Machine". I killed him, pressed some random button inside the metal box, and realized that I now have paws connected to 5 twirgly thing, swim like Chickenians, and doesn't fly.

While browsing through the list of words put in nonsense orders, I found out about this.... blue place. I was drawn to it's name. it doesn't contain any alphabet from the word "duck" which is weird as it is treason if you don't do that.

Anyways, I demand diplomatic surrender from your pathetic country.


Get me your leader!


You's Duckley,

Captain Quacky

1 comment: